27 August 2013

Birthday Adventures Overview In Pictures

1. It's my birthday! A badge to be proud of.

2. *Mouth Waters* Bacon Sandwich (and a £50 note napkin).

3. A box of Thorntons Continental chocolates. (I particularly enjoyed the taste trips to Austria and Switzerland). Look out for the review coming soon!

4. The Craft Box Company's Button Bracelet Box - I couldn't button up this DIY kit for much longer, and you can read the review here.

5. Cake *Glorious* Cake (Eaten from a plate from Neviti's Vintage Rose party set). Read what I thought about the party set here.

6. Walking Tigger (first experience of being dragged around by a bunny).

7. Blowing out my 1 candle (because now there's too many required for them to fit on a cake).
-Naomi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not get involved? Pop us a comment, we'd love to hear what you think!