6 August 2013

Savvy Sales Clothing Round Up

Shopping the sales is a great way to get more for less, and there are always items that can be bought that you can wear all-year round.

I've put together a little list of some great sales happening now:

Jack Wills - Up to 70% Off Sale - Ends 7th August Midnight

Although a brand that's expensive to update your wardrobe with, I personally think you can feel the quality in their clothes, and saving money doesn't have to involve buying from cheaper shops, you can still buy the brands you love, but at a discount.

Chiara Fashion - Sale from £1

I've never purchased from Chiara Fashion before, but I am signed up to their emails because I do like some of their items and they always have great sales! There are t-shirts at around £3 to £5 each, and there are pages of dresses, jackets, and shoes all for under £10 each.

Martine Wester - Rings from £3 - Bracelets from £5 - Necklaces from £5

Martine Wester has a range of lovely costume jewellery, although I've found the quality is similar to the high street. They are worth their price on sale though, and if you like sparkles and shine, I can only recommend their rings!

TK Maxx - Final Clearance - Up to 80% off RRP - Kidswear from £2

A TX Maxx clearance sale always gets me excited, I've had some amazing bargains from their instore clearances (including some £1, and £3 finds), and I got some fab toy discounts online last year. There's womenswear from £4, menswear from £5, and kidswear from £2!

Get those Savvy savings!

-Naomi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not get involved? Pop us a comment, we'd love to hear what you think!